Who do I call?

jennat

DIS Veteran
Dumb question...but who do I call to find out whether or not I have a PIN code? I don't have a travel agent as I do it all myself.
Thanks!

Call disney at their toll free number
1-800-828-0228.

Thats the number I called and found out I had one. Mine was good until July 4th and it was 65.00 a night for a value...88.09 for a mod and 156.00 for some deluxes. That includes tax.

I booked July 1-17 and received ALL nights at the discount of 88.09 because at least one of my nights included the 4th.

Good luck.

r5moores said:
Call disney at their toll free number
1-800-828-0228.

Thats the number I called and found out I had one. Mine was good until July 4th and it was 65.00 a night for a value...88.09 for a mod and 156.00 for some deluxes. That includes tax.

I booked July 1-17 and received ALL nights at the discount of 88.09 because at least one of my nights included the 4th.

Good luck.

I called to try to book my trip for more than 10 nights with the discount code and was told I couldn't do that. :( You must have gotten some pixie dust your way.

oooh let me clarify. I booked my vacation in two parts. July 1-6th and 7th -17th. I still used the same code but had to book as two reservations with two deposits because you cannot book more then 10 nights at a time.
sorry for the confusion.
:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter