Who gives Canadians at par prices?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
I know Disney gives us the second pass half price and Universal gives at par....does any other Orlando places help us out with the exchange?

We were lucky to find "at par" tickets at Cypress Gardens, on our last two visits (1999 & 2000) but you have to ask, as they don't advertise the "at par" rate.:D

Not too sure of any other "at par rates". Hope this helps.:wave:

there were a lot of places listed on the kissimmee st cloud website last year that were supposedly offering "cdn at par"...

however, they had no "idea" what at par meant when you called to ask about rates......their final comeback was always i will give you a "discount" on our "already low rates".....

depending on when you are travelling I think disney is offering all of the WDW resorts at par rates, but you have to book by July 31 and I think you have to travel by some time in October. There is also no guarantee that Disney will offer the buy one pass get one at 1/2 price.

For discounts on other Orlando attractions, you might want to check with your CAA office if you are a member. I seem to recall hearing that Sea World has a deal on, but not sure...
CC

Is Disney still offering the buy one get one at half price for the park hoppers?
I got the room at par which is a great deal. And used most of my airmiles for a rental car(Alamo) for the week.

No - the buy 1 pass get the other at half price is over with. It ended in April or May. THe deal going on for Canadians right now is the at par deal for resorts. CAA does have US/IofA passes at par - 2 park/3 day passes for $111 for adults.

You do not need to be a CAA member to get the at par deal for US/IofA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter