Who has plans for 2017???

Mousemommy1

DIS Veteran
We are headed down to Disney in 19 days for our annual family trip!!!

But, it wouldn't be right if I wasn't already planning for our next trip. :rolleyes1

DH and I have decided that we will take a break in 2016, simply due to the fact that our newest addition will be a newly walking toddler at that time and that sounds a bit nightmarish. :scared:

So, 2017 it is!!! We are planning for either February or April 2017. It will be DH and I, and our 3 children who will be 12, 10 and 2 at the time.

The trip will be in celebration of our 15th wedding anniversary and we are planning our first cruise ever!!! Likely a 3 night Disney cruise, followed by 6 nights at Poly CL. (We had always planned on real Hawaii for our 15th but our surprise baby put that idea on hold since we don't think a 14 hour flight with a 2 year old is ideal, lol!!) Poly will be the next best thing!! :love:

What are your plans for 2017???

No definite plans yet for 2017 but after this year's trip we won't be going on another one until then. Possibly April, May or fall of 2017.

Just got back from a trip last month and are planning on March or June 2017 for our next trip. Before the last trip, was thinking about trying for the Polynesian for the next time, but after staying at Bay Lake Tower this time we don't really want to stay anywhere else. Seems so far away right now!

We are thinking May 2017. DD would be about 4 (oh my goodness!!!!!) and baby would be 17/18 months old. Not sure of a resort yet. Could be anything at this point

We go roughly every two years, so 2017 is a distinct possibility. I'd like to be there in September or October. I might go solo.

DH and I are headed there in September this year. May take a year off and try to go back in 2017. Looking to save up and stay at a moderate or deluxe.

Our last trip was March 2015, we are already booked for March 2016, and are talking about October 2017... but March 2016- October 2017 seems sooo long to wait!!

We are hoping May 2017, to celebrate graduations!!!!!
I'm doing a girls trip May 2016 just me and my daughter :dance3: counting down the days!!!!!

My friend and I will be there in April/May of 2016 for our biennial trip, so normally we would skip 2017. But we promised my friends brothers that we'll take them, so we're thinking September 2017! His brothers are SO excited, we've already made a private Facebook event with all of us in it, and they're posting all sorts of countdowns and things (did I mention they're in their mid-20s? ;) )

I haven't been with more than 1 other person in YEARS, and at that there were only 3 of us. This time there will be either 4 or 5, I hope dining and FP+ reservations aren't a nightmare :laughing:

We haven't decided the exact dates yet, but planning for summer 2017 for a big trip. Every year my group of friends go on a trip and 2017 is Disney. :) I can't wait to take all my favorite people to my favorite place!

We have a trip planned for June 2016 and we are planning to return in 2017 as well. It will probably be in June again and we are planning to do a 5 night/4 day stay at Disney and combine a 4 day Disney Cruise.

Planning a trip to celebrate my daughter's 13th birthday - birthday is not until December but looking early at August 2017 since we are avoiding missing school if at all possible. To celebrate the milestone, I am allowing her to bring a friend, maybe 2, but am already stressing over sleeping arrangements. Her father and I are divorced and have traveled to Disney together several times since that happened, but this guest list sort of forces us into the same bed. Nightmare. Hoping to afford some DVC points or maybe 2 rooms!

We just went for Food and Wine(adults only) and will be going for another long weekend next year around the same time, but our next big family trip will be in the spring/summer of 2017. 18 months is SO far away. We have been every year the last 3 years so I can't imagine 18020 months b/t trips.

Planted the seed last week with my parents. They usually go every other year with us, and went this May for their first Flower and Garden Festival. Loved it. So I gave them the choice of doing May or fall 2017 and the couldn't really decide. Then Daddy remembered he would be turning 80 that trip (born 11/2/37) so we are leaning to fall now.

On our last trip he looked at me and said, "well, I think this will be my last trip to WDW. I am getting too old" :(
Ummmmm...nooooo. So of course I said, "Daddy I don't ever want to hear you say that again!!!!" He grinned.

Yep, this is the same Daddy, who at 78 was looking into to buying a scooter last week that looks like a crotch rocket.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter