Who has plans for 2017???

We are planning August of 2017 with unsure dates as of now.. we will likely make ressies and then once we know about sport and school schedules adjust as needed!

We are planning again for April! 17-23rd as of now, the dates are pretty firm. Always tempted to try Feb but the chance of cold weather while down there scares me away. We had a fabulous April 2016 trip at BCV and now counting down to next April at AKV. Feb would have a shorter countdown though right?! HA!

1st week of April 2017! We haven't decided where to stay yet, but we are strongly looking at POR and AKL. I also really like WL, but I'm worried about the construction. I would really love to stay at the Poly, but with needing 2 rooms, my budget says probably not gonna happen.

Had an amazing trip to OKW over Spring Break this year! Now we're looking forward to early March 2017 but it will be off site:(. We are going (for the first time) with extended family. Very happy that it's less than a year away!!!

We have plans for September 2017. This will our second trip ( wife, me, 2 girls 5 and 3), but this time my parents are coming with us. I am excited to see my parents enjoy their grand kids at Disney. We are only doing an MK trip for 4 nights over Labor Day weekend. I can't decided on the resort. I am inching toward WL.

We are headed down to Disney in 19 days for our annual family trip!!!

But, it wouldn't be right if I wasn't already planning for our next trip. :rolleyes1

DH and I have decided that we will take a break in 2016, simply due to the fact that our newest addition will be a newly walking toddler at that time and that sounds a bit nightmarish. :scared:

So, 2017 it is!!! We are planning for either February or April 2017. It will be DH and I, and our 3 children who will be 12, 10 and 2 at the time.

The trip will be in celebration of our 15th wedding anniversary and we are planning our first cruise ever!!! Likely a 3 night Disney cruise, followed by 6 nights at Poly CL. (We had always planned on real Hawaii for our 15th but our surprise baby put that idea on hold since we don't think a 14 hour flight with a 2 year old is ideal, lol!!) Poly will be the next best thing!! :love:

What are your plans for 2017???

Just booked stay at BLT 11/17-11/25! Can't wait to stay so close to MK!

We're headed out in July 2017 for almost two full weeks (longest trip so far!)! Hoping to go back for our 5 year wedding anniversary in October 2017 to celebrate and experience Food & Wine for the first time!

This is the Year of Disney for us. Anniversary trip April 22 - 29 at AS Music. Birthday trip July 15- 22 FW. Epcot Anniversary Oct 20 - 23. Christmas/ New Years Dec 24 - Jan 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter