Who has spent New Years in Vero beach?

Maribel

Mouseketeer
I wonder what type of activities are organized during that holiday. I already booked my trip, I just want to "desapear" for a couple of days with DH and DD, but, since the tempetature goes down during that time of the year, I guess the beach and/or pool will be a good only for a limited time during the day. Is there anything else going on? Any fireworks at all?

Thanks

No fireworks at the resort. They have a really fun pool party with dj, party favors, etc. Love visiting Vero DVC for NYE.

Last year we went to my mom's in West Plam Beac for Christmas. I decided to call MS to check availability and we got a room for NYE. What a great time. We only went for the one night. We had dinner and then afterwards there plenty of activities by the pool for the entire family. You could participate or not--upto you. They had the campfire of course and a DJ by the pool. DD loved swimming in the pool until midnight!! The weather was actually very warm and beautiful. Not too hot, but good for swimming. The pool was crowded next day.

Now DD thinks that is what we shouyld EVERY NYE!! I wish. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter