Who has used the new dining package?

Ilvedisnee

Earning My Ears
Who has used the new add on dining package at DW? I would like to hear if you felt it was worth the extra expense. Thanks.

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: I used it a couple of weeks ago when I took my family there...YES YES YES..It was worth it for me...!! Every reservation I had made took the dinning card...including the resort where we stayed. Of course, I had quite a few people in my party (10 of us..which is the maximum)...but, my sister and I will be going again within the year and I will be using it again. I really appreciated the extra savings!!! :Pinkbounc

I think you mean the dining plan with disney, I think after long review it depends on when you go how long you go and if you plan on eating alot.............. We are going in august and decided with the heat we may not want to eat alot so the dining plan is not going to be worth it for us. But good luck on your decision

Do any of you know if this is available to purchase without a resort package or is it an add-on to the packages? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter