• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going 6/26/03 Wonder

danjrmom

Earning My Ears
This is our second cruise with Disney, we did a 4 day in November of 2001. During our lifeboat drill the Captain came on and said we were not going to the Bahamas because of Hurricane Michelle and we were heading to Charleston, South Carolina. It was so rough the wavews were 17 feet high, the cruising channel on the TV kept saying conditions very rough. The Captain said it was the roughest it has been in 3 years. My son got sick and I did not feel too well, but then I bought the wrist bands they worked great. So we are trying a 3 day to make sure we are all OK. I am sure it will be fine. Can't wait:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We are going the same dates... Just me and my wife. this is our first cruise... We just love Disn ey Theme Parks, so this is our natural choice. I'm in the US Air Force so the Salute to the Armed Forces discount helps alot...

My husband and I are also going on the 6/26 Wonder thanks to the military discount! This will be our first cruise and we are so excited about it! Let's hope for great weather and no sea sickness! :p

Are you excited yet? Will you be driving? I see you must be stationed at Keesler AFB... I'm at Hurlburt Field. We will have to try and meet along the way... and compare stories at the end... do you have your room assignment yet?

Yes we are very excited. My husband is on a TDY right now and will be returning close to the cruise date. I've been researching all I can about the cruise so we will be prepared and ready to relax! We went to disney world a few years back and had a great time. We were going to book this disney cruise last year but the price was still a little too high....when the military discount came out it was just what we needed to say "let's go!". We are planning on driving. What about you all? Are you planning to take any of the excursions in Nassau? That's what I'm debating about.

We orginally booked a cat. 8 room and when I received our documents it was a cat. 6 room with a verandah!

Do you have 1st or 2nd dinner seating?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter