Who is going on the Golden Eagle on the Jan 19th cruise?

Gretel

I like being ME
Our thread has gotten so long I decided to ask here to get a better count!

We are going at 7:45

Lisa
Mark
Caitlin 13 1/2
Emilee 11

It looks like lots of fun. Trying to decide if we want to do morning or afternoon. It seems that it would be warmer in the afternoon, but morning works better into the schedule. Gives you time to return to the ship for lunch and then shop in the afternoon.

Bill
Vicki
Autumn (11)
Billy (5)

We are doing the 7:45!

Thanks Lisa for getting everything organized!

Mona
Tom
Catherine 7

We're doing the afternoon Golden Eagle! We have late seating and would prefer this in the afternoon - would love to have other DIS'ers join us! (DH, 2 DS's 12+10)

We are on the Am Golden as well.........Can you believe less than two weeks?!?!?!!

Mark
Patty
Sierra(Dd 5 almost 6)

LOL! I love how we only include the kids ages

:D By the way...Im 21! ;)

My DD(7) Sarah and I will be on the afternoon trip while my toddler (and DH) take an afternoon nap. Sarah still doesn't know where we're going on our vacation - she wants to be surprised when we get there!

Count us in too!!

We are on the 7:45 am trip and can't wait!!!

14 and counting for the morning sail. This definitely qualifies as a DIS meet!!

Vicki
Talia (8.5)

Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

We're on the morning excursion, too!

Sue (aka MickeyMagic)
Alysha (DD 9-1/2)

We will be looking forward to seeing familiar faces since we probably will have already met some of you on Saturday or Sunday!

And my DD Emilee (11) thought she wouldn't find a friend! I am soooooooooo happy so many DISers are going! Yahoo! I leave in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!

After careful consideration, and all the fun I imagined all of you having, I talked my DS (14) into accompanying his dear old dad on this excursion at 7:45 while mom and the baby snooze!

Confirmed it today!

Are we an official DIS meet yet?

John:D

Welcome aboard John and yes I think we can consider this another DIS meeting. It should be a blast!

That makes a head count of 18 adults and kids! Welcome aboard John!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter