Who is going? When?

• Trish5768

<font color=6600CC>Each food in its own time<br><f
    Nancy, I wish I could've met up with you this last trip. Got so busy with packing and last minute things that I didn't see your post until too late.

I'm looking at going back end of Jan. (27-31) beginning of Feb. (3-7) dates not set yet. Will be soon though. :wizard:

dzee

<font color=royalblue>No Blue Cars!!<br><font colo
    We will be going for the MNSSHP :wizard:Oct 1-4 and Dec.16-23 :santa: for MVMCP and staying for the first time at Bay Lake Tower. :cool1: Very excited!!!!!:woohoo::yay:

• JLitfin

love Disney
    We won't be going back till Jan, 2011, taking a cruise next year instead, which I'm really looking forward too.

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
    We won't be going back till Jan, 2011, taking a cruise next year instead, which I'm really looking forward too.
    I love cruising.....I have one in 2010 also :yay: Not until Sept though, so still a long wait.

• amsyw

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing
    I'm going Friday!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We will be at WDW 6/19-25. I'm so excited!!:woohoo:

I have been so busy getting everything ready that I haven't been on much! But I saw this post while looking for new exchanges to sign up for and had to post!!

stitch1986

Stitch Lvr

I have been so busy getting everything ready that I haven't been on much! But I saw this post while looking for new exchanges to sign up for and had to post!!
    oh wow HAVE FUN!!!! :)

Trish5768

<font color=6600CC>Each food in its own time<br><f

I just got back and I'm so jealous. ;)

Have a great trip! :wizard:

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
    I almost booked a trip yesterday--I went to the official site to check out the dining ADR thingy, and saw that they extended free dining....I put it some days & a hotel & I loved the price. But I resisted temptation. I need to be more fiscally responsible so I can't do a trip. But boy did I want to do it. :rolleyes1

Meriweather

Ohhh....too bad, Missy.
    I need to take a lesson from you. I really need to spend less, at least until this house sells!!

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
    Ohhh....too bad, Missy.
    I need to take a lesson from you. I really need to spend less, at least until this house sells!!
    I'm trying. And to top it off, I went looking for my left over ticket, and I have 4 days left on one...then exact amount of days I was thinking of going........

Meriweather

Ohhh...that is making it hard!! You are strong.
    What dates were you looking at?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.