Who is leaving for WDW tomorrow?

capegirl

DIS Veteran
We are just too excited!!!! We're leaving in the A.M. for 10 days at the Contemporary. Anyone else headed out?:earsgirl: :earsboy: :bounce:

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great trip!!! :bounce: :) :Pinkbounc :cool:

Dolphin Easter Sunday for 8 nights!:D Have fun everyone!!!!!;)

We are leaving tomorrrow after school and work. We will be checking into the Swan on Wednesday for 8 glorious days. After this winter I am looking forward to just baking in the sun.:Pinkbounc

So is everyone in NJ going to Disney for Easter Break? Also seems we are all staying at the Swan. We leave Saturday for 5 nights at the Swan then 3 at CSR. (We are in Middletown, NJ, Hi Neighbors)
Have fun everyone.

Leaving on wed. for 10nights at swan . Got teacher rates. Should have done hotwire thing

We're leaving on Thursday. One night at CSR and then off to Dolphin for 8 days!!!!:D

Have a wonderful time all those leaving this week.....hopefully you get to meet some Dis people on your trip...........I have some great friends here that I have met on these boards and keep up with outside the boards........:)

We are leaving soon... just 6 more days!!! :) :) :) I'll have my lime green ribbon tied to my fanny pack and probably some on the diaper bag too. :) :)

Have a great trip everyone!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter