• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is there now? - How busy?

We just spent Fri, Sat and Sun there. The crowds were not bad at all. The longest we ever waited in line was 40 minutes, for the new Mike and Sully ride. We did use fast pass for the rides that had them. On Friday afternoon my dd and I rode on Screamin' and TOT. Both were about 15 min. in the standby lines. Space Mt was usually under an hour, with fast pass still available in the early evening (with a 10-11 pm return time). We never waited more then 10 min or so for Jungle cruise. Yesterday we did Big Thunder 3 times as almost a walk on. We also walked on HM yesterday morning. The only real lines we saw were for things like Peter Pan.

We are flying down tomorrow, so I posted the same question on another board. It sounds like it was fairly busy today from the replies.

Evidentally, there is a cheerleader convention this week :cheer2:

I also would love to hear from anyone who was at the park today!!

It seems that Srping Break has arrived and the crowds are here. So what does that mean? The line to simply get into the park was about 40 minutes- so plan on arriving by 8:30 (bring something to read) and have a hat- the sun is right there. Just get your fast passes (Space Mountain goes fast) and then dash to Frontierland (Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion & Indy will get you right on the the AM).
Have a great time.

hlbtimes2 said:
We just spent Fri, Sat and Sun there. The crowds were not bad at all. The longest we ever waited in line was 40 minutes, for the new Mike and Sully ride. We did use fast pass for the rides that had them. On Friday afternoon my dd and I rode on Screamin' and TOT. Both were about 15 min. in the standby lines. Space Mt was usually under an hour, with fast pass still available in the early evening (with a 10-11 pm return time). We never waited more then 10 min or so for Jungle cruise. Yesterday we did Big Thunder 3 times as almost a walk on. We also walked on HM yesterday morning. The only real lines we saw were for things like Peter Pan.

We were also there Fri, Sat and Sun. The park felt really crowded when you were just walking around but the longest wait I saw was 30min for Space Mountain.

We just got back from seven days there and I must say the rain helped the crowds on Friday and Saturday but Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were totally packed! Take advantage of EE if you can otherwise plan to stand in line!

I was there on Tuesday and it was pretty crowded...fast passes were gone by early afternoon. The spring breakers have arrived and we saw lots of groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter