Come here to chat while waiting for the 2021 DVC Member Cruise! Will it happen??

I’d love to do Alaska but it would have to move earlier in the season since school starts in early Aug here.

If you get the call, try to answer! I got called twice yesterday -- first went to messages, 2nd I was out and about without my wallet.

Now I'm on a 90 minute hold for member services to pay. :headache:

Oh well, maybe I'll be able to change my room...

If you get the call, try to answer! I got called twice yesterday -- first went to messages, 2nd I was out and about without my wallet.

Now I'm on a 90 minute hold for member services to pay. :headache:

Oh well, maybe I'll be able to change my room...
I asked about changing my stateroom yesterday, but CM said she was only taking payments. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

So, you can call MS to pay?? We still have not gotten a call to pay, and tomorrow we will be out.

Have to start thinking about DVC WDW rooms around the cruise - we'd like to try to stay at Riviera maybe that one night before but we don't own there so might not be able to get a studio at 7 months out.
Ooo, Riviera, that’s a good idea! I’ve wanted to try it, but the points are so high! One night in a studio would be great!

Last edited:
We wound up calling ourselves and paid for the cruise. If at 7 months I can add another night on to BCV before the cruise, that would make it a week long vacation.

Last night we added insurance to the cruise trip.

It looks as if we will be canceling our HHI trio next month, the numbers look too high for us to risk going. It was to be a SC, TN and VA vacation.:headache:

We wound up calling ourselves and paid for the cruise. If at 7 months I can add another night on to BCV before the cruise, that would make it a week long vacation.

Last night we added insurance to the cruise trip.

It looks as if we will be canceling our HHI trio next month, the numbers look too high for us to risk going. It was to be a SC, TN and VA vacation.:headache:

Good reminder about adding trip insurance. Thanks!

Received a letter from Chase today saying my account was credited for interest charged when I did not receive the promotional interest rate for my recent DVC purchase (Member Cruise). Hopefully this means everyone’s accounts have been fixed to adjust for the issue last year.

Do you mean through Disney Visa?
Yes. There was such a mixup for the DVC MC. Eventually it got straightened out. However here on the Cruise boards, others, not booking the MC, but regular DCL cruises did not get the promotion.

I changed the title! Will the DVC member Cruise happen this year??

I hope so, but not particularly optimistic. :guilty:

Yes. There was such a mixup for the DVC MC. Eventually it got straightened out. However here on the Cruise boards, others, not booking the MC, but regular DCL cruises did not get the promotion.
Well I am using my Disney Visa for this booking today. I will call to make sure it is put on the 6 months 0 int.promo. Thanks for the heads up!

I’d love to do Alaska but it would have to move earlier in the season since school starts in early Aug here.
hang on, you wouldn't take your kids out of school for a alaska trip? They will learn more about our earth, and geography and science in one week than they would all yr. in school, No Joke.

hang on, you wouldn't take your kids out of school for a alaska trip? They will learn more about our earth, and geography and science in one week than they would all yr. in school, No Joke.
I would in a heartbeat but our school system doesn't forgive such trips and being in high school, it's hard to make up a week,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter