Who on earth would stop in Bay Lake Tower?!

Yep, inside C is a much narrower LR. Almost hard to use the pullout and chair bed (if needed) actually. Outside C is very spacious.
We used both of them inside the C without any difficulty. We just swapped the two chair locations with the totally uncomfortable brown wooden chair with the awful back cushion to the patio door spot. The sleeper chair was the only comfortable spot to sit during the day. The sofa had a short seat with all the back cushions.

We used both of them inside the C without any difficulty. We just swapped the two chair locations with the totally uncomfortable brown wooden chair with the awful back cushion to the patio door spot. The sleeper chair was the only comfortable spot to sit during the day. The sofa had a short seat with all the back cushions.

To be honest, we only have reserved Theme Park Views-so hearing this is good news thanks. Thanks for the pics. Just went off pics, and the logical pie shapes.

With the chair as a bed, it can point at the pulled out couch and still has a few feet between.

The bigger laundry and storage would be nice, although we haven't needed that. Probably join the scooter club one day though. :moped:

The kitchen from above looks about identical, just missing the counter chairs as mentioned.

enhance

Last edited:
The kitchen from above looks about identical, just missing the counter chairs as mentioned.

enhance

And you can see that the island is a bit smaller since it doesn't have the overhang - thus no chairs. You can feel the difference but it just makes it a bit more along the lines of something like the BCV or BWV living areas although still lengthier - just more similar width.

The door from the outside corridor doesn't go straight into the villa. You enter into a space and then turn to get into the kitchen, living room, bedroom. You can see the entrance door in your photo on post #143. In my post #141, you see the laundry room and not the entrance door. Take a right at the laundry room and left and you have the entrance right next to the extra bathroom. The wall with the thermostat on it next to the laundry room door is the wall to the extra bathroom.

We own at bay lake, among others. We would never get less than a one bedroom. My husband stayed alone in a studio and he hated it. Otherwise I like the resort. There’s a lot to do, it’s very convenient.

Location, location, location for us. We can walk to and from MK so quickly. Love the theme park views at night. We've stated at most DVC. We also like Beach Club and Boardwalk because you can walk to EPCOT and HS. Disney transportation can really slow you down. So for us, a nice room where we can walk to parks is valuable. We also always appreciate that some DVC have an "extra" bathroom.

So being a DVC member we have stopped in most properties. This year we have come to WDW for a month (chose properties we haven’t stayed at before as we love GFV) and stayed at WLV (1 bed extremely nice), Polynesian Studio (nice room but customer service non existent and Grand ceremonial House constantly busy, Ohana causes chaos and ruined the atmosphere). We then moved to BLT for 11 nights in a studio. Now I don’t buy the whole ‘it’s just a room where you sleep’, if you are DVC you are invested in Disney and the room/villa makes a huge part of your vacation. The studio at BLT is shocking, yes I did my research and checked size etc, but this room is unbearable and unbelievable for 2 adults. It’s comparable to a prison cell, very drab and basic, and how a fifth floor room is apparently a theme park view is a joke. For a comparable amount of points WLV eats it alive and I would choose BWV any day over it. We moved out straight away, a shocking waste of points. I just don’t know who would waste points there. It is not comparable to the Contemporary Resort, that is stunning and the rooms are beautiful. Any thoughts?!

I can’t stand any of the water anywhere on property. Bleah. I’m glad you’ve been lucky with the other resorts!!

I actually think the water is so much better than it used to be. Figured they must have changed some filtration that they were using. But I've also never noticed any difference at all between any of the resorts. BLT has been the same as anywhere else. I wonder if it was just a short term thing going on when the poster was there.

We own at BLT but we’ve never stayed in a studio. That being said we love BLT. The location can’t be beat with babies/toddlers/young kids.

We own at BLT and love it there. We usually stay in a 1-bedroom but DH and I stayed in a studio last year and had absolutely no issues with it.

Standard view ground floor...how wonderful is this for a person who does miss her little pond at home?!!

View attachment 355886
Gorgeous view!! We LOVE BLT for so many of the reasons already stated on this thread - location, especially. I know it's not for everyone, but we enjoy being in the middle of the action, hearing the monorail, boat whistles/horns, seeing the nighttime water parade, watching the fireworks from atop our building, and walking home at the end of a fabulously exhausting day at the magic Kingdom. I cannot wait until our next visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter