Who qualifies for the Sorcerer Pass?

Disney's Fan

Mouseketeer
My husband and I have the DVC "blue card". We have 3 other adult family members who currently live with us (2 sons and my mother). Do all of us qualify for the Sorcerer Pass? I haven't found a clear answer on the DVC site. Thank you!

You can purchase AP's (including Sorcerer's) for relatives living with you, regardless of age, but cannot purchase more than 8 total (including counting the member).
Is that 8 per membership? If more than one person is on the deed in different households can each member purchase 8 passes?

Yes, they do, usually by visiting Guest Relations before entering a park for the first time with the AP and showing their photo ID with address matching that of the DVC owner. A driver's license or state ID will do; they don't need anything more.
Might be different but last year I upgraded a ticket to an AP by phone. At the parks I didn’t need to go to GR first just straight to the gates. I’m a blue card.

Is that 8 per membership? If more than one person is on the deed in different households can each member purchase 8 passes?
8 per household for all owners.

We have 5 owners and 4 households and each can get up to 8.

Might be different but last year I upgraded a ticket to an AP by phone. At the parks I didn’t need to go to GR first just straight to the gates. I’m a blue card.
Did you have non-owner household adults with new APs too? My post was about their usually having to prove eligibility at GR before first use, although I’ve read of household members who didn’t have to do that. So your experience would be helpful to know.

And assuming we do qualify for the Sorcerer's Pass, can we do the down payment of about $205, with monthly payments, or do we need to pay for it all at once?

What qualifies as a family member? Any person that lives at the owner’s address?

My mom gets the DVC Sorcerer's pass because she lives with me. When I renewed last year, I gave them all my credit card info to renew and then had to have my mom give permission for me to give the credit card info to renew hers (she does not hear well, so this was just easier). We did not have to go to Guest Services last year on our first park day. We did in previous years though to prove that she had the same address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter