Who Will Be There In May

May 10-14, BWV.

Not planning on anything except Typhoon Lagoon and Pleasure Island.

We will be on land with the mouse April 30 thru May 4th at CBR and then we are off sailing in style with the mouse's crew May 4th-8th. Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
My sister and I will be at WDW May 28-June 1. A previous message said something about the first 2 days of US-IOA,during that time. What event is that and is it likely to result in increased crowds at WDW?
Thanks, Jane TD

mattman we'll be at HRH from 12th to 17th so will see you as we leave!;)

We will be there 4/30-5/7th at AKL. I can't wait to just sit back and relax... and watch the animals. Maybe we will see some of you there.

We will be there May 3rd through the 10th. My wife received confirmation for $69 a night at the Dolphin for May 6-10. This helps our budget big time. Because of the rate at the Dolphin we are wanting to stay at the WL for the first time. Can't waite for the codes to come out.

Hi-

We will be there May 3rd-May 9th....we will be at the Poly-absolutely can not wait!!!!!!!!!

We would love to meet up with you.....we have three kids how about you??

We'll be there from May 5 - 12th at the Swan or Dolphin. I can't wait!!!

GoofyinNY,
Chatty and Family will be at the Swan April 30th to May 7th. Maybe we can stop for a Hello? or a Drink? Who knows we may even be in the same hotel! If not we will be just a hop,skip,and a jump away..
Chatty (Nadine)

We will be there May 10 - June 5 (7 day cruise included in that time) staying at the Beach Club. We miss you by one day. That sucks I would love to meet with another Dis member. I hope you have a great trip!!!

GoofyinNY and Chatty-Family will be at BC
April 30-May 10. Don't forget your ribbons!!

We'll be just across the Bay.

Chatty and Mom-rules,

Please explain about the ribbons. (What color ribbons? Do you wear them a certain way?)

Yea I'd like to know about the ribbons too. I would like to meet some disboarders also. Thanks. (May 16-23):bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Borrowed this from another poster:
Quote:
"johnpaulsw, when you go to Disney if you have a green ribbon somewhere on you or your belongings it signifies that you are from the Dis Boards and others from the Dis Boards may come up and introduce themselves. It just puts a face to the people on the boards. I say people "may" introduce themselves because when I was to Disney in early December I saw a fellow Dis user but was too shy to say hello. I really felt bad afterwards. This time I'm going to make a better effort if I see someone.

The ribbon is supposed to be lime green and you can put it on a stroller, waist pouch, back pack ... anywhere that will be noticeable.

I hope that helps some! "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter