WHOA! Roy Disney's Resignation Letter

Hey does anyone one know where we can email Roy Disney or Stanley Gold?

As a stockholder I would like to write them and let them know they have my support and that I totally agree with their veiw of the company.

I have met all these men and since Wells passed away Michael has become a little dictator. Roy & Stanley have always had the best interest of the company in mind and feel it is a great loss to loose them both.

The last few years I have hated sending my shareholder ballot in knowing that no matter how I voted it really didnt count because whatever Michael wants is how it will go since HE owns a majority of the stock.

Good comments from everyone on this board though.

I find all this very disturbing and would certainly believe Roy over Michael. What a loss to loose the last Disney!

I believe you can search for Shamrock Enterprises/Industries online and you'll find the physical address and/or email address for Gold and Roy, in care of the company. This is the company they own together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter