Who's Going to Disney in November 2018?

Who's Going to Disney in November 2018 (Poll)?

• Total voters
I was checking a few times a day for awhile, and haven't see any free dining for quite awhile.

Our plans have changed to check in on the 23 at Asp, check out the 24th and check back in staying 24th thru the 30th and check out the 30 and check back in the 30 and check out on the 1st when we leave. Had to do this for flights were cheaper on these days. Wanting to add a day on the end but the free dining offer there is no more rooms so we are doing it this way. We just did a room only for the 23rd we are only going to be going to DS that day and just added a extra day for park on the other stay instead of 7 day of park we got 8 day and we just did a room only for the last day.

Maybe you guys help me with this. Me & DH are planing on going maybe two more times next year doing short trips for two and doing a long trip again with whole family in November hoping to get Free dining for the whole family if it is offered. Wanting to do a 5 day trip before family comes after Thanksgiving. We have the free dining promo for the 24th thru the 30 this year but check in on the 23rd for 1 night due to flights there are cheaper and and doing a check out on the 30th but only to check back in for 1 day due to the flights home again. My question is we are thinking of getting AP while we are there. Since I am on free dinning for the 24th to 30th can we when we get there before going to our first park upgrade to AP or do we have to use these first? I am hoping we can just upgrade and since we are wanting to do a couple of short trips next year and use it again before it expire in November before the whole family trip.

DH and I will be there Nov 4th-11th. We will also be at Universal Nov 1st-4th.

Just booked Thanksgiving at AOA. Never gone at this time before, but very excited! Can’t wait to tell my DD!

DD9 and I will be there 11/22-11/27 and staying at POP. We've never done Thanksgiving at Disney so I'm excited. Keeping this a secret from her is so hard!
We are also doing the MVMCP on 11/25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!