Who's going to give ale & compass a try?

I just looked at the menu. It all sounds wonderful! We will be staying at the Boardwalk on our next trip. I'm half considering changing up my ADRs to fit this in somewhere.

I can't wait to hear the reviews! Our next trip isn't until August, but we are staying at YC and Ale & Compass will definitely be in our plans.

I am going to try and fit in either lunch or dinner on our January trip! Breakfast looks good too, we just aren't big breakfast people in general.

I am going to try and fit in either lunch or dinner on our January trip! Breakfast looks good too, we just aren't big breakfast people in general.

I recall once when I was planning adrs I asked dh what his favorite mealtime was (just so there was some input from him!!)
And in answer to
Breakfast? Lunch? Or dinner?
He selected brunch:smooth:

We will definitely go the next time we stay in the EP area. Otherwise, the menu doesn't really appeal enough to make a special trip.

We are going to pass this trip. I was anxiously awaiting the new menu, hoping that they were going to add the crab legs back, but no luck with that.

I have a reservation on 12/26 for dinner, but I'd drop it if I found 'Ohana. I am not super excited about this menu for whatever reason. It just sounds ok to me, but I'll reserve judgement until I see reviews.

I made a reservation for our HS day. I wonder if we can make it back after Fantasmic is done at 8:30. The last available reservation was at 8:55pm.

I am considering it for our April trip, but I am waiting to get an idea about their allergy menu.

I was pleasantly surprised by the menu. So I'd like to give it a try.

Has anyone seen if the new location still has the same "open" construction that Captain's Grill and Yacht Club Galley did? I really liked that aspect of it and its counterpart at Cape May.

and if so-

Breakfast?

Lunch ?

or Dinner?
Our kind of menu.

If we are 'parched' when visiting Yacht & Beach, we'll try to stop in for a libation & snack (so we might skip our 'regular stop' at ESPN for nachos & ice cold beer).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter