Who's used the Conceirge Collection?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
And if so, which resort did you stay at and how was it? We were looking at several last night (There were 3- in MI, Utah, Colorado, for instance). But we don't know anyone who's been to any of them. So where did you go and how did you like it? Does anyone know where there might be a collection of reviews of the different Conceirge Collection resorts?

I let my sister use some points for a business trip as I had to cancel a cruise and was going to lose them.

She stayed at the Mandarin Oriental in D.C. She has traveled a lot and said it was the nicest hotel she has ever stayed in. I think they also upgraded her room.

It was definitely a 5 star experience.

I also had a 5 star experience at the Mandarin Oriental in DC for a weekend while my DS13 was attending a Junior National Scholar Conference in Wash.. We had a suite overlooking the marina and received a DVC package of daily fruits/appetizers, 2 drinks daily as part of the package. A memorable experience....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter