Whose on the 9/11/03 Wonder?

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all.....we are going on the 9/11/03 sailing of the Wonder....DW, DD, MIL and myself.....this is our 5th cruise....last being the Western Magic on 5/10/03.....who else is joining us???We gotta have some kind of DISmeet!

Tom

We will be joining you on the Wonder. This will be our first cruise ever. Thought why not start our cruising experience with DCL. We got our doc today from our travel agent. My DH and I are going to celebrate our 25th anniversary.

We are newbies at this cruising. So if you have any tips we could sure use them.

We will see on onboard! I can't wait.

Pam

Pam...your gonna have a blast but will find 3 nights is not enough....we started with the 3 day.....then went to the 7 night and have 2 more 7 night cruises planned...one for November and one for next May....if you are enjoying yourself....and you will you should try to book a 7 night before you leave the ship...you get a great onboard credit......see ya on the ship....and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask on this board or pm me.

Tom

Thanks, I know we will have tooo much fun! LOL And will want to book another. I am can't believe that the time is comming so soon.

We have the second seating for dinner. Is there anything special we should order for dinner? We haven't planned on Palos this trip. Decide to try the other 3 first before we need to skip one. I heard that the 'All hands on deck" cheese tray from room service is great. Plan on ordering that one for sure.
How does breakfast and lunches work? Do we just show up at either one of the restaurants or the buffet during special times? I understand we can have lunch on CC but the other day what is the scoop?

Thanks for you insider info. I can't wait.

Pam

We Dh, 6 year old DS, 4 year old DS, and 3 year old DD will be on the Wonder Sept 11th. This is our second Disney cruise and we can't wait. We are also traveling with three other couples and their children. Look forward to meeting some new people.:Pinkbounc

Hello all.....documents arrived....it is really getting close......anyway...Pam.....since it is only a 3 night cruise....you get to go to each themed rest. each night. I would not miss Animators Palate....in my opinion this is the best of the best....you rotate between the 3 themed restaurants.....as far as breakfast and lunches go, we usually opt for the buffets.....but you can sit down for breakfast or lunch if you want to.....or just order room service.....on Castaway Cay you have a super barbeque lunch....one that should not be missed....try the spare ribs....they are great.....you just gotta go and relax.....see the great shows...enjoy the food and service....and then book the next one before you leave the ship.
See ya all real soon!
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter