Why am I getting really really really annoying gift card pop up surveys

I've been getting these as well. It's getting really annoying, and it only happens when I look on my phone.

It’s an on going issue. My suggestion for now would be to clear your history/cache/cookies. Also look into installed an AdBlocker on your phone.

Which thread/forum? I’m only getting this on one thread in the podcast forum.

Clearing cookies, even resetting my iPad made no difference.

I’ve sent Corey and Webmaster Mike a note.

Which thread/forum? I’m only getting this on one thread in the podcast forum.

Clearing cookies, even resetting my iPad made no difference.

I’ve sent Corey and Webmaster Mike a note.
There are at least 5 threads about it on the tech support board. It’s been an ongoing issue.

I started to get them just today and now I can't stop. I actually came to the site a few times, just to post this and finally gave up and waited till I was home on my laptop.

same problem on my laptop. i have to leave the forums threads when it happens and don't return until the next day. i hope it gets fixed soon. ! thanks.

Hope everybody that this is bothering also posts their experience over on the tech support board.

So far on my android phone I've found using Samsung internet browser with ad block plus for that app is working. I can't use my ipad (Safari) at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter