Why DVC Members Love Castmembers...

Last January (for our first Marathon weekend) our son needed to get to a computer to check the class websites for the daily homework listing. We didn't have a laptop and I thought we might be able to get them at Epcot. It wasn't going to happen. I just happened to stop at the Cub's Den at WL (we were staying at VWL) and asked the staff there if they knew where I might access a computer to get the homework assignments. They logged into the website for me and printed off the homework assignment. And they did it again the next few days. Just that extra step that really helped us out.

Art is such a fine gentleman. My son asked him for his autograph and he wrote an entire page to him. We hadn't seen him in two trips and I was getting worried. Maybe he's just taking some time off now and then.

The Security Guards at OKW are the best. You get a fine smile with that wave into the resort.

I love my DVC Cast Members.

Deb & Bill said:
The Security Guards at OKW are the best. You get a fine smile with that wave into the resort.

I love my DVC Cast Members.

And it isn't just at OKW (although they are the best :snooty: ). At every DVC resort you're waved through just like you "own" the place, usually with a Welcome Home too.

We have had hundreds of awesome experiences with CVMs but I will bring up my latest. DH Ds and myself were the only ones in HRS pool at SSR. My son (4) who normally loves waterslides went down the slide and I could hear him screaming in fear going through it. When he came out he was hysterical. The life guards at the pool especially the one manning the slide. Came over and told my son it was ok and tried everything to comfort him. Eventually Ds calmed down and started using the small open HC accessible slide. The life gurad cheered for him as if he just went down the biggest slide in the world. It was so nice of him. He went out of his way to make the experience better for my son and to try and make my son feel better about crying on the big slide.

neverlandclub said:
I love them, too! My DD got balloons and a signed card from Cinderella because a special CM heard her say she would be turning 3 the day we left. Its the Disney Difference that made us all join DVC to begin with. :flower1:

My Dh was turing 39 on our last trip, and I had booked the Hoop De Doo Review. The kids came down with a stomach virus, which they then passed on to DH the day we were to go. Not much of a birthday, I know. The CM was WONDERFUL and although I was prepared to reluctantly go with the healthy members of our group, just so we wouldn't lose all our ticket money, the CM said "No problem" and cancelled all our tickets, with no charge, etc. Dh then received balloons and a card from Mickey ::MickeyMo for his birthday as well as a "Congratulations on your Birthday" certificate from the cast member we spoke with.

We love the CM's at SSR! My DS Griffin especially loves Dawn and the ladies at the Community Hall! They're the greatest. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter