Why is S D D suddenly censored?

anomamatt

Fastpass+ Strategist
the standard abbreviation for slinky dog dash has suddenly become censored here. I assume this is a mistake, can it be uncensored?

Thanks.

Reactions: CJN
the standard abbreviation for slinky dog dash has suddenly become censored here. I assume this is a mistake, can it be uncensored?

Thanks.
Also stands for slightly drunk driver. Check the Urban Dictionary for other possible meanings.

Also stands for slightly drunk driver. Check the Urban Dictionary for other possible meanings.

Yeah, I did look at urban dictionary. But it's since been fixed... the TPAS mods said they contacted the admins to get it uncensored.

Reactions: CJN
My favorite was when Dick Van Dyke was censored. Er, because of his last name.

Last edited:

I have never gotten full explanations when I have wanted to engage with the moderators about why something in particular is banned or removed. It's good the mods are willing to engage with some folks on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!