Why is so hard?!?!?! Aftons journey into weight lose and a healthy life!

rafikifan2911

Mouseketeer
(i stole this from my previous post)

I dont even know where to beginn. Im a big girl. Lossing weight is a BIG battel for me. I think at one point ill have it all figured out. I start loosing the weight and when I do I start feeling good about my self and then i just stop. I cant even tell you why i do that. I need to a loose a lot of weight. I probably have 150 lbs to loose to be at a healthy weight. I know in my heart that i want loose the weight to be healthy. But I dont know why I cant do it. It started out this last time knowing that I was going to wdw soon and I wanted to be a little smaller then I am now. I was doing really good. Working out eating right and so forth. So i started loosing weight. I could see of my cloths were starting to fit better and I was actually feeling really good. Sleeping better any everything. Then one night about a week or so ago. I started to try on some of the cloths that I had and I was fitting them. I even brought up the s maller panties that i had because the ones i had didnt fit!! Then after I did that I stop doing what I was doing and eating really bad again. I dont know why I do that. I know that I need to get back to what I was doing but Im just haveing such a hard time doing that. Right now If I could loose 15 lbs but oct 8th I wold be soo happy. Please anyone I need help! Anyone have tips tricks anything ?

www.drmcdougall.com
I have been following this way of eating for 2 years now.
very easy. delicious food. info is free. the message boards are the most helpful.
Give it a try. took me 5 days to figure out that this is the way I will eat the rest of my life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter