Why Peter Pan?

noraply

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if I'm asking a silly question, but can someone tell me why Peter Pan at DLP is busy enough to require FastPass? Is it significantly different from Peter Pan at the other parks?

Thanks for the enlightenment.

I can't tell you if it's any different until I go in June, but I can point out that even Peter Pan's Flight at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando is a fastpass ride. Kids like it, it seems a little slow-loading, but the lines can get really, really slow. Go figure.

It is essentially the same ride as in WDW, but for some reason it is incredibly popular. It doesn't help that it is a very low capacity ride, and as a result queues can easily reach 90 minute+. Until the introduction of Fastpass I had given up riding Peter Pan - I never thought it worth heading to at the start of the day when queues have not quite built up, and anytime later the queue was just too long for me. I now grab a FastPass and return later in the day to enjoy the attraction more or less queue-free.

Regards

Rob

It's the same ride & my favourite but the queues can be well over an hour!!!!!!

Definately fast-pass it. But be warned fast passes run out soon after lunch , Get it in the morning.

Sue

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

...... Fastpass is essential for Peter Pan unless you can get on it first thing. However, if we have breakfast in the park, we usually grab Fastpass for Peter Pan and do some of the other attractions in Fantasyland before the crowds turn up as Fantasyland, like it's WDW counterpart, is constantly busy from 10.00am until park close.

Just to let you know, if you're going soon then peter pan is closed at the minute - don't know how long for - also Casey Jr ,Fairytale Boat Ride and the Orbitron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!