Why won't you let me go to the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot World Showcase?

TripleB909

Earning My Ears
Not that I am complaining but I love Frozen too! I posted in this specific thread because I know it's the families that is always booking it up. Like what do you do? sit there and click search time until a reservation comes up? what is the deal? I am just a single person wanting to do the dessert party but I can never do it because it is always booked no matter what time of the year. Are you cheating the system some how for your own selfish needs or because you have kids? I understand that but this is insane!!! Why can't Disney have enough?! :sad:

How far out are you trying to book it? I know the Star Wars dessert party you can't book until somewhere around the 45-60 day mark. Maybe that is how it is for Frozen too? Good luck on your quest!

What? You have no idea if it's families booking it up. And even if they are, who cares? First come first serve. You could sit there clicking refresh, too, if that's what it takes and it's important to you.

Last edited:
There's so much confusion in this post.

I think I've discerned that you're trying to say that you want to do the Frozen Dessert Party as a single adult, but you're having trouble getting a reservation because they're all booked up, right?

My advice to you would be to check back, like pp said some DPs don't open up booking until the 60 day mark or shorter. Also keep in mind that cancellations do happen, so be prepared to keep checking back, even up to the day of.

You'll have to just keep checking back, it's first come first serve as others have said. Of course there's families booking this event- they want their kids to have the experience as much as you want to have it. Good luck!

We had it booked, then Irma took it away. Were gonna try again next year. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter