Wicked in Chicago meet-11/4/06

Oops! Havn't been online in a while- computers down at home. Got my tickets!These are the same seats we had last year (went with our girl scouts)! It was extremly warm inside the theatre. The show was great. I am bringing my dd(10). We will try to make it to lunch at Macys.

Just checking schedules - train that is... What time is Lunch downstairs at Macy's?

There will be 3 of us, dd 10 (yeah, glad to see others bringing theirs) I'll look at photobucket and find a pic...

DSCN0762.jpg

wonder if dd and I should bring tiaras??? We'd be easy to spot then!! :teeth:

noon is the lunch, but we have a good 2 hours there and the theatre is right accross the street so don't knock yourself out getting there exactly on time.
I'll be wearing brown today and a rose colored hat. See you all very soon!

Hi all! I'll be wearing a pink coat (with a hood), a purple sweater, and black pants, and I'll have a DIS pin on! :thumbsup2

I'll be coming in on the train and taking a cab over, so I should be there by noon unless I have train problems. :sunny:

See you soon!

Mindy, we left for the train this morning at 8:30AM, since no one posted, it seemed like people had made other plans. I wandered around the food court. Made dh and dd stand at the "entrance" by the book store... and looked...pathetic...

So we moved up to the 7th floor - there was another food court - more seating, and quieter. (dh is hard of hearing and the basement food court, he couldnt hear anything)

I wish I could've met and talked with you, all of you!! I posted my report on the CB Chicago thread...

Thank you so much Mindy for giving us the opportunity - for Wicked!! I truly appreciate it, it was so memorable!!!

(did anyone else liken Glinda to Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde??? :rotfl: reading the credits, someone did have Legally Blonde in their bio!! not Glinda, a producer I think... )

glad you all had a great time! I did too-it was amazing! To those of you I got to meet it was awesome meeting you. I hope we see each other again soon! to those I didn't-sorry about that. There were too many people around I suppose. We'll catch each other next time. Thanks for going to see Wicked with me! I had a wicked good time!

Thanks again for organizing the meet, Mindy. It was great! I am sorry I did not get to talk to you guys more. I did, however, hear "Wow. She's tall!" after introducing myself to you shorties! I had painful heels on that day, too.
Who was I next to? Someone blonde with a very sweet, well behaved dd.

Hi Paint,
You were sitting next to me and my DD, Kellie. She was so excited to see this show. She had been asking to go since last spring. I was glad to take her and be able to meet some Disers as well. It was nice to meet you. Hope you enjoyed the show.
I am the one who lives near GSU. How is school going for you so far this year?
Mindy,
In case you didn't see it on the Chicago thread, Many Thanks!!!! :thumbsup2 This was a great meet.
Linda

LINDA! Thank you for your real name! ;) My DD Kelly & I met you & your DD Kellie at Macy's but, I never got your real name, just your screen name. Nice to meet you & Kellie and, I agree, you & your DD are something special! :thumbsup2 Awfully cute, that's for sure! :teeth:

paint!!!! You ARE a tall drink of water compared to us shorties! :rotfl:

Mindy, Great Meet!!! :stir: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter