Wilderness Back Trail Adventure

LoriTurner

Earning My Ears
Considering booking this tour and wanted to get feedback from any that have done this. Thank you!

Did you do this tour yet? I just scheduled it for next Friday and am really looking forward to it!

Sorry I am so late in responding. No, we have not done it. Planning on possibly doing in June. Did you go ahead and do it? IF so I hope it was amazing. WOuld love to hear your experience.

My wife and I did the tour a few years back and we really enjoyed it. We have done several other seqway tours.

Thank you Keacc. I have two teenagers, 19 and 15 and trying to do a different experience. We are DVC members and have been to the World MANY times. Always looking for a new surprise!!!

We did it a few years ago and really enjoyed it! I think there was only 6 people plus the guide on our tour so it was very intimate.

We are scheduled to do this next Saturday.
We did the Segway tour at EPCOT at few years ago and loved it!! Hopefully this is great as well.

We are scheduled to do this next Saturday.
We did the Segway tour at EPCOT at few years ago and loved it!! Hopefully this is great as well.
Would love your feedback after you experience it if you can!! Enjoy your trip!!!

Would love your feedback after you experience it if you can!! Enjoy your trip!!!

We did this tour Saturday and really enjoyed it. It ended up being a private tour, as it was just my husband and I along with the 2 guides. I will say I was kinda of intimidated at first during the safety info/training - They take it seriously, which is good, but being just the 2 of us all eyes were on us. But after a little practice we got it down no problem. They told us the tour covered about 5 miles. You are given a headset/ear piece so as you go along you are able to listen to the "tour" . We did learn a lot of info about Fort Wilderness and its history.
I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Considering doing this tour. Few questions if you don't mind:
1. Can you have a backpack, for things like sunscreen, water and for my phone?
2. If not, is there a secure place to store things where you start and end the tour?
3. Do you allow you to wear a GoPro or mount it to the segway? I have a handlebar mount I like to use, but could also use a chest mount, just not sure if that would clear the handlebars.
4. Do they stop for drinks or provide water (I'll be doing it in July)?

Any other things I should know about not listed on the main page? thanks!

There is a basket or pouch on the segway for you to place items like water, cell phone. The person who did this video had a gopro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!