Wildly Excited!!!!

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
Who is leaving NEXT WEEK for a fabulous solo Disney trip? Why...ME!!!!! And I just added another night, so I will arrive on Friday instead of Saturday, for an extra day of fun, fun, fun!!!! I can't wait!!!!! Any other solos going Easter week?

my roomate and i went last week....we had a blast and thought ''geez, why would anyone bring kids!!''...not very nice, I know...but it was so carefree and fun.

Doing it again next year...well, I am...I don't know about her. Add to that seeing the Red Sox...it was awesome!!!

OK, now I have even cancelled Thursday's Girl Scout meeting (after school) so I can get on the road faster. That is shameful, don't you think???? Seven nights at WDW, plus one on the road on the way down and one on the road on the way back. I can't wait!!!!!!

DVCLiz said:
OK, now I have even cancelled Thursday's Girl Scout meeting (after school) so I can get on the road faster. That is shameful, don't you think???? Seven nights at WDW, plus one on the road on the way down and one on the road on the way back. I can't wait!!!!!!

That's not shameful... I almost cancelled our Girl Scout meeting the night my Deluxe Passporter arrived... True!!!

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter