Will $120 cover 4 adults and 1 child at Sci Fi Dine In?

Ok situation was a bad term to use. I'm looking for suggestions on restaurants that could possibly cover up to $120 for dinner. If we don't agree on another one, we'll use it to pay for quick service food.

If you want to use that gift card to pay for your meal, and your meal ends up costing more than that, you can just pay the difference out of pocket.

I'd suggest looking up the menus on Allears to see what your party might potentially order and figure out how much it would cost.

I try to spend slightly more than a gift card, so that I don't leave any money on the table. IMO, if everyone involved agrees on Sci Fi Diner, it is a good choice in the right price range. You can come in pretty close to $120, depending on what everyone orders. As long as everyone doesn't order steak, you'll be fine.

My family doesn't love the entrees at Sci-Fi, but we do enjoy the appetizers and we LOVE the atmosphere. So we don't order meals, just apps. Have everyone order a soda or milk shake ($6x5 people = $30) and then spend up to $65 on apps to share and you're at $95 leaving enough for tax and a reasonable tip. Our bill for 5 people is usually around $70 plus a $20 tip so the server doesn't get short changed for our food preference.

If you want to order entrees, it's definitely doable if the adults stick the $14-15 range plus a soda, or have water. As someone else mentioned, if your bill comes to $95, the remaining balance will cover tax and tip. Assuming the child chooses the most expensive kids meal at $12 (includes a drink) that leaves $20.75 per adult. Ask everyone to bring a bit of cash that one day, then anyone who wants to order above their $20.75 can pay cash for the difference and add a dollar or two to the tip.

My 15 year old DD and her friend spent over $80.00 including tip....I'm still wondering on what they spent so much money...

Easy enough...just a quick look at the menu: 2 burgers @19.00 each, 2 milkshakes @$6.00 each puts you at $50.00 before tax and tip. Add in a desert at $8.00 $58.00, plus a $10 tip and whatever the tax is, you're at 80 really quickly.

Easy enough...just a quick look at the menu: 2 burgers @19.00 each, 2 milkshakes @$6.00 each puts you at $50.00 before tax and tip. Add in a desert at $8.00 $58.00, plus a $10 tip and whatever the tax is, you're at 80 really quickly.
I guess this makes sense....but I thought they were only going for onion rings and shakes :faint:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter