Will Anyone Cook The Fish You Catch?

sizzlin’ bacon

Earning My Ears
Hi staying at Aulani and going on a fishing trip. Aulani’s restaurants won’t cook the fish you catch and I totally get why. Does anyone know of a restaurant that will?

Apparently a few Asian restaurants in Honolulu do - there has been a few threads on TA - but that’s a fair distance to travel IMO. I’d be using either the kitchen in your room or the BBQ’s behind Aunty’s.

Im with a previous poster. They have BBQ's there you can always grill your fish. Im sure if you went down to a restaurant and asked for a piece of tin foil or walk across the street and grab some with a fresh lemon your all set. What ever kind of fish you catch google a grilled recipe for it and there you go. Fresh fish dinner. Sounds amazing heck If I was there at the same time I would meet you at the BBQ's and cook it for you. The best thing to remember about fish is keep it simple with spices and flavour. A little salt get a salt pack or 2 and fresh lemon. ENJOY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!