Will AP photopass attached to Magic Band work when entering with physical MVMCP ticket?

JStew50

Mouseketeer
My partner has free photopass downloads included with her annual pass. We have physical tickets for the xmas party that are not linked to her magic band or my disney experience account. If we all enter the park with the physical party tickets, will the photopass downloads still be in effect is she scans her magic band that is linked to the AP but not the xmas tickets when the AP wasn't used to enter the park?

Yes. All it takes is having the AP band, or any band linked to the AP holder, in your possession

Thank you! I was worried since the AP wouldn't be scanned to get into the park it wasn't going to work. I really want to make sure we get the photopass photos from the party though. THANK YOU!

Yes. We used the hard tickets to enter the party in early November and scanned our MB for photos. All our photos downloaded just fine.

Thank you! I was worried since the AP wouldn't be scanned to get into the park it wasn't going to work. I really want to make sure we get the photopass photos from the party though. THANK YOU!

The photopass photos are unaffected by whether or not a ticket or AP is scanned in at a park gate.

Nothing is affected by a magic band being scanned in or not being scanned in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter