Will Declining the Program affect me reapplying later?

Taylor Hawley

Mickey_Tay
Hi everyone! So I would preferably like to do DCP after I graduate (next Spring so I would be going in the fall 2019), but that would be my last chance to get in. I am afraid I won't get in, so I was thinking that I would "practice" applying so I would know how to get in at my desired time. My question is what if I got in while "practice" applying and would that affect me applying later? I am not sure if I would be able to reapply and have a chance of getting in if I declined it once already.
If anyone knows anything about this please let me know! Thank you!

Declining a role won't impact your future with the company. I know a person on the DCP Facebook groups who applies, gets accepted, and declines his offer every single season. He's been doing this since Spring 2015. Good luck!

When I did my program back in 2005, I had declined and was accepted again the next year. From what I hear, it is the same now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts