Will Disney's hotels waive the resort fee?

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
Does anyone know if Disney's hotels will waive the resort fee. From my understanding, the resort fee is for parking, internet, the health club, and a paper. We aren't going to have a car, use the internet or the health club, and we don't care about the paper. Has anyone questioned this fee and gotten out of it? I could sure get a lot of dole whips for the 4 days of resort fee.

btw, Disney is not the only hotel that has a resort fee! There are other resorts in Anaheim that have this type of fee as well!

I've heard some people say that they did manage to get it waived. If you book a package thru WDT it is included in the price. I believe that is the case with getawaytoday as well. If you book direct or with an online agent (expedia, travelocity, etc) you will have to pay it at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter