Will I need a PS for lunch at Concourse Steakhouse

gometros

<font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an
I'm assuming the resort restaurants don't get as crowded during the day as do the restaurants in the parks. Is that a safe assumption? I don't want to nail myself down to one time, since we'll be in ML and intend to take a quick trip to the COntemporary for lunch.

(Oh how I wish Chef Mickey's was opened for lunch.)

I can tell you our experience in June and bump your post up for other opinions. We had lunch at the Concourse and it was almost empty. There were only 2 other tables occupied.

I would probably say no. But, you do never know, especially if you will be there around Xmas. I made a PS for Concourse for breakfast for my upcoming xmas trip, just in case. Hope this helps

Thanks, that does help. We're trying to find a restaurant with sufficient choices for my vegetarian family without losing time at MK, since we're only going for one day as a quick stopever on the way to the grandparents. Not sure if any of the MK restaurants have enough choices.

if you want just a fast meal at the MK, cosmic rays has a veggie burger. Columbia Harbor House has a veggie sandwhich and veggie chili in a bread bowl. Not very fast, but Tony's Town Square should have some pasta options.

Thanks, for the suggestion. The way we plan our meals is we have our one big meal as a late lunch. We can eat just as well, for a little less. Then we have a snack later on in the evening.

We ended up making a t PS at Tony's and will keep the Concourse Steakhouse as our failsafe, in case the menu at Tony's doesn't offer the choices we want. I prefer to not have to leave the park, since we're only going to be there one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter