Will my room rate change if ....

mnmmoney

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I am booking RPR for next year and have a great rate but at this time I do not know if my adult son will be traveling with us or not. Is it best to book the room for 3 and reduce, or two and increase and if I do change number in party will I keep the rate I got at booking??

You can leave it at 2. You can always add him upon check-in and they will then charge you the extra adult fee($35/night per adult over 18). Now that I'm not sure if my sons will travel with us, I always make the reservation for 2.

I would leave it at two as well. Just make sure you book the proper type of room (king or 2 queen) because you don't want to have to make changes with that.

Hi,

I am booking RPR for next year and have a great rate but at this time I do not know if my adult son will be traveling with us or not. Is it best to book the room for 3 and reduce, or two and increase and if I do change number in party will I keep the rate I got at booking??

Did you book direct thru the hotel or via a 3rd party (TA, or discounter such as expedia, Orbitz, etc.)?

If thru the 3rd party, i’d Add your DS now via calling whomever you booked just be sure you receive the correctly bedded room. I’ve had issues with booking.com reservations in that regard.

Hotels do have occupancy/fire codes to adhere to, not sure if a sell out tie (Oct is busy) you could necessarily add a guest over whatever count.

As for being ‘done’ with a reservation far out next year, I’d surely keep checking for sales on the Loew’’s site, good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter