Will the new Hagrid ride have an express line on opening day?

tbird89

Mouseketeer
I know that in the past some rides didn't have express when they first opened. Any word on Hagrid's ride?

No.

It would be nice if they at least gave EP one time on that ride, but I really doubt it.

No telling how long it will take for Hagrid to get EP, but it won't be opening day. The question is whether there will be a single rider line, or not.

No telling how long it will take for Hagrid to get EP, but it won't be opening day. The question is whether there will be a single rider line, or not.

Even if there is a single rider line, it will be a long wait. Single Rider on 2-seater rides typically do not move very fast. I'd expect frequent closures of the single rider line - if there is one.

I'm not thinking about so much as now, but as for having it for future use.

It may take awhile, but it might die down. As most rides can be like that depending on the day / season with single rider lines, but most of the time it's pretty chill. However, while it's been a couple of years since I been to Universal, Gringotts still would have daily closures of the single rider line (even though it had been out a couple of years) no matter what day it was due to people using it to it's advantage. It was the only single rider line I didn't use unless it was early in the morning.

I have a feeling Hagrid's coaster will be the same, but it's better than nothing.

Has this been announced or is this an educated guess based on previous openings?

And...can you guess if this ride will be available during early entry in the Summer months?

Has this been announced or is this an educated guess based on previous openings?

And...can you guess if this ride will be available during early entry in the Summer months?

Yes, an educated guess, especially considering how long it took for the original HP rides to get EP.

Since Universal often advertises that the WWoHP sections are all EE accessible whichever side has it I see it as a possibility. Also, to me, it would make the most sense as it would give people more time to ride it, as well as decrease wait time for other rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter