Will they go back to Egypt?

rstamm

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I really want to go to Egypt

They use to go then stopped because of the violence but it seems peaceful now.
I called and they said they get calls all the time asking about Egypt but nothing is scheduled yet.

Will they go back anytime soon?

I really like that they fast pass attractions

I didn’t think any other company could do that?

I don’t want to spend hours waiting in lines to see attractions.

Thomson Family Adventures also have an Egypt tour.

If you search, you will find many companies offering tours to Egypt at all price points, from budget to luxury.

I’m sure lots of companies go to Egypt

I’m hoping Disney starts going again, according to the lady I spoke to they have a lot of interest.

Hopefully they will go again.

From what I've been told, only one departure of the Egypt trip ever went. The rest all got cancelled before they cut the trip altogether.

I'm sure they'd love to use all that research and go back, but I imagine they're a bit gun shy, and are waiting until they're sure the trips can actually go.

Sayhello

I really want to go to Egypt

They use to go then stopped because of the violence but it seems peaceful now.
I called and they said they get calls all the time asking about Egypt but nothing is scheduled yet.

Will they go back anytime soon?
A gentleman on our Peru ABD was on that one and only ABD to Egypt. Sounded like an amazing trip! Safety though....I sure hope they bring it back someday too!

We’d do love to do Egypt if they offered it. As mentioned above there are a number of providers that offer group tours to Egypt now. It sounds more stable than it was a few years ago. Maybe they’ll reevaluate Egypt. Several years ago they also included scenes of Jordan in their promotional videos. I’m surprised they haven’t followed through with that itenerary. At this point we’re now planning our own Israel/Jordan trip. In a few years if they don’t bring back Egypt we’ll do it on our own or find anouther group.

Disney has no exclusive "fast pass" to world-wide tourist attraction. Access to any tourist sites can be negotiated via volumes sales, advance ticket purchase and timed entry. Any major travel firm can make these same negotiations, although I am sure Disney does a better job than most due to the high prices of their tours.

Independent travelers can't get volume discounts, but timed entry, advance purchases ticket are available on the internet for most tourist sites in Europe. Anyone can get a "fast pass" to the Eiffel tower or major museums, but it requires effort to use the internet. Some may like doing this themselves, while others pay a tour company to do the paperwork.

Egypt is extra complicated due to customary "bakseech" which is like a tip paid in advance, almost, but not quite, like a bribe. Knowing who and how much to pay is only something known to locals.

-Paul

We did a Tauck family trip to Italy and got basically the same “exclusive backstage tours” as ABD offered in their same trip. Money talks.

I just took the ABD survey and Egypt was on the list of possible locations for an ABD as was Antarctica and India. Has Egypt always been on the survey list? I was hoping it meant they are reconsidering it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts