Will this trip ever happen???February 2020. It will..just not the way it started..

I have been going over all the ADR"s ...now with the girls not joining us until midday on Monday...that puts a wrench in our plans...we want to do the characters together...

this is our plans so far....subject to change...which I am sure they will

Satruday---Rain Forest or Garden Grill
Sunday......Ohana breakfast....Tratttoria al Forno for dinner
Monday....Trex...chef Mickey or Artist point
Tuesday...Ohana dinner or San Angel Inn...Chef MIckey...
Wed..........Crystal Palace 3:50 (kind of early) or Chef Mickey
Thurs....Tusker House breafast Topolinas dinner
Friday....Tusker House dinner..

still need Saturday...and my DH does not really want to to Tusker house...

well and. of course...another dilemma …. we were so busy thinking about the girls....are they coming with us...when will they get to come...well...we never booked a room for our late Friday night arrival....ugh...ugh...and for some reason...everything is either sold out or sooooo expensive....how did I let this happen...so worried about the plans...FP...ADR...I let this slip by..now what to do

Boy, do I feel for you! You’re right- no one understands all the hours of planning that goes into a Disney trip. I guess we make it look too easy!
I can’t wait to hear how your trip goes! Wishing you smooth sailing from here on out!

Boy, do I feel for you! You’re right- no one understands all the hours of planning that goes into a Disney trip. I guess we make it look too easy!
I can’t wait to hear how your trip goes! Wishing you smooth sailing from here on out!
Thank you. It’s had its challenges...still changing things as we speak. So much to do..too little time.

Oh my, I only have one grandson to try to figure in to my plans, trying to coordinate all that . . . I think I might pull my hair out!

Have you considered the new-ish character meal at the Wilderness Lodge - Storybook Dining at Artist Point? Or the Tangled/Little Mermaid one at Trattoria al Forno at Boardwalk? They both have gotten rave reviews.

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful trip!

9474FD24-2325-4CCC-8879-6C7F171D135A.jpeg

Can’t believe after all this time our trip is 9 days away. Plans have changed so many times.
will we pull this off?

Following along and feeling heartsick for you that exes and downers are sucking away some of your Magic.
You have a beautiful family.
I'm sending you all the good vibes I can find! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

View attachment 469532

Can’t believe after all this time our trip is 9 days away. Plans have changed so many times.
will we pull this off?

Single Digits! WOO HOO!
Sending pixie dust that all will go smoothly here on out and you will have a fabulous time!

Is that some type of calendar countdown? I would love to get something like it for my phone.

Following along and feeling heartsick for you that exes and downers are sucking away some of your Magic.
You have a beautiful family.
I'm sending you all the good vibes I can find! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
thank you...only fellow Dizzers understand ...

Single Digits! WOO HOO!
Sending pixie dust that all will go smoothly here on out and you will have a fabulous time!

Is that some type of calendar countdown? I would love to get something like it for my phone.
yes...I have an iPhone...just went to app store..and typed in Disney countdown

And we finally booked a room for the night of February 7. We get in after 11:00 pm. We were hoping something would open up at a value Resorts as we need 2 rooms. But still nothing .....so we booked the Sheraton Vistna 2 bedroom
540B5759-A5A6-4EB3-8779-B72899FEBF18.jpeg

So excited. Had to share. 5 days out and I just got a BOG for lunch. Honestly not my favorite...but grandaughter 2 loves it. So far her. We go. 53AF6719-2201-44AB-A856-3A5B50A97116.jpeg53AF6719-2201-44AB-A856-3A5B50A97116.jpeg

Thank you all for following on my PTR...we leave tomorrow...and the 2 GD's come in on Monday......and I hope to start my trip report during our stay...
sadly ...DH is definitely not coming...even though I still have not cancelled his plane ticket..fingers crossed..but I doubt...
so what I hope would be a trip for 11 is now 7...
the planning has been crazy......lots of resort changes...and ons, ADR's still changing as we speak....FP's mostly done...

I still have not even begun to pack...will be a crazy day tomorrow....I have to work 1/2 a day...ugh...

see you all real soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!