Will Tia be the next Bachelorette ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Too bad Arie gave up Tia and kept Kendall (who I think has the boyfriend)
Tia I think would be a great asset to the show and she is a Physical Therapist - one smart lady :)
Plus she is very pretty.

What do you think?

No, I think Becca has the boyfriend. I think Tia blew her chance to be the next the lead with her tattling on Becka. I think this should all be in all in the current bachleor thread.

My DD and I were surprised he sent Tia packing! She reads some Dude Breakdown of the Bachelor blog (I forget the exact name) and he thinks Tia has been tailoring her game to get picked as the Bachelorette in case Arie didn’t work out.
I got tickled how the camera person kept panning to the weinies in a blanket appetizers on the coffee table. After all, they were in Weiner AR, LOL!

While I love Tia to death!!!!
No, I don't see Tia as the next Bacherlorette.
She is just to immature, and too 'Weiner Arkansas'.

I also have a problem with her falling into temption to being that middle school mean-girl and running her mouth about Bekah.

I am seriously NOT sure where Arie is at with this final 4.
Wow.
He SAYS he wants a strong independent woman... one who can hold her own....
But, he sends EVERY one of those home.
I still say he wants a quiet little mommy/wifey to settle down with.

No, I think Becca has the boyfriend. I think Tia blew her chance to be the next the lead with her tattling on Becka. I think this should all be in all in the current bachleor thread.

I wish it had been! I haven't watched last nite's episode yet, and now I know what happens before I do :( There was no way to avoid the thread with the title being as it is!

I'm another one who learned the results before I had seen the show. (was watching the Olympics) I know enough to not read a thread but couldn't help but see the results when it was in the title.

Sorry to spoil anyone who watches the reruns of the show
I really did not like Kendall - she seems fake and not into a real relationship

No. As the show unfolds, I predict a different woman will be tapped for "likely lead." Tia....no way. Her catty behavior probably killed her chances.

I liked Tia until she started with the catty stuff and tattling. She is beautiful, but not very mature. She seemed very into gossip. The one that keeps saying she isn't sure, I wonder if she has the boyfriend. Looks like major drama for next week when the boyfriend comes to confront Arie.

Sorry to spoil anyone who watches the reruns of the show
I really did not like Kendall - she seems fake and not into a real relationship
....I feel the same way....and those taxidermy animals........yikes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter