Will you watch the "MLS is Back Tournament" in July?

Will you watch the MLS is back tournament?

• I will watch

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I will not watch

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I will watch the NBA tournament instead

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I will watch both the MLS and NBA tournaments

• I won't watch either the MLS or NBA tournament

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I will follow on social media for updates

• Give me a Disney movie on TV instead

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Of course. It would be awesome if they could mic up some of the players and hear what the chatter down on the field really sounds like while the fans are absent. I referee kids soccer and AYSO had a "silent Saturday" weekend where parents and coaches were not allowed to do anything more than clap. Hearing he chatter of the kids on the field for once was really amazing. There is no doubt that the crowd adds to the game, but getting back to basics once in a while is good for the soul of the game, and I welcome it.

No, I still have no interest in soccer. Or basketball, for that matter. Give me football or playoff hockey, that's about all I watch.

Soccer is my favorite sport but to be honest, I am missing professional sports much less than I thought I would. When the European leagues all started to cancel and postpone their seasons I was sad for a week or so and as MLB looked more and more like they would reduce or skip the entire 2020 season I couldn't imagine a summer without baseball. Now that we are a few months in I really don't miss it that much. I miss the sports I participate in for sure and am missing the Euros and Olympics a bit since they only happen every 4 years but I've come to the conclusion that professional sports play a much smaller role in my life than I thought even a few months ago.

To answer the original question, probably very little. Had this been a planned tournament for the summer and you asked me in February I'd be all in. Now I think I'll catch a game or two but I don't plan to move around any plans for it.

Maybe, I'm not much of a soccer fan but am desperate for sports and might watch a few games. My favorite sport is baseball and with the way negotiations are going with MLB, I'm probably going to have to find another sport to watch this year.

The games will be on ESPN, Fox Sports 1, and Univision (using the SAP function for English commentary). The final may be on ABC. The tournament will count for 3 regular season games for each team and the champion gets a 2021 Concacaf Champions League berth and prize money. ⚽⚽⚽

MLS, I believe, will be staying at the Swan and Dolphin Hotels. I hope their teams' YouTube channels show the players training sessions at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.

Nope. It takes a lot of time to follow La Liga, Premier League, and Champions League. I don’t have the time.

Nope. It takes a lot of time to follow La Liga, Premier League, and Champions League. I don’t have the time.

MLS is actually very simple to follow compared to the European leagues. Less games honestly for U.S. teams than their European counterparts due to less competitions to participate in.
⚽ 🤔

Maybe, I'm not much of a soccer fan but am desperate for sports and might watch a few games. My favorite sport is baseball and with the way negotiations are going with MLB, I'm probably going to have to find another sport to watch this year.

Baseball still has a chance to complete a deal yet. Why not watch both and gain a new perspective on soccer? Both are great sports. Fun fact, in the first FIFA World Cup (1930), the USA actually came in third place 🥉. We haven't been close since 😞. Maybe 2022 will be different 8-) ?

Probably just a little like I did with nascar. I was all excited for nascar to start the first week probably watched about half of it. Now I watch none just like I normally do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!