Will you watch the "MLS is Back Tournament" in July?

Will you watch the MLS is back tournament?

• I will watch

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I will not watch

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I will watch the NBA tournament instead

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I will watch both the MLS and NBA tournaments

• I won't watch either the MLS or NBA tournament

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I will follow on social media for updates

• Give me a Disney movie on TV instead

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Not by choice. USA Network aired a game of something this morning in place of two Law & Order Special Victims episodes, plus it overlapped into a little of a third epsode.

Priorities.

Not by choice. USA Network aired a game of something this morning in place of two Law & Order Special Victims episodes, plus it overlapped into a little of a third epsode.

Priorities.
???? Are you sure? The MLS games are on the ESPN family of channels or the Fox Sports channels. I do see USA had a Premier League (England's professional league) game at 11a ET this morning.

I somehow missed this thread until today. I'm a pretty big MLS fan, with season tickets for NYCFC. They squeaked into the knockout round with a fair bit of luck, then had had a very satisfying win last night against Toronto to advance to the quarterfinals. I was very much looking forward to the tournament, but I've found myself less interested than I expected. I'm not sure why. I'll probably watch more games now that we're in the knockout phase, though disappointed that NYC's next game will be at 10:30 at night and I probably won't stay up.

I am very pleased to see that Disney and MLS have managed to make the bubble concept work. They had a rough go getting started, but it was only because so many teams showed up with multiple infected persons, and it was made to look worse because teams were allowed to arrive over a 1-2 week period, so we kept getting news of new infections over that entire time before the bubble was truly in place. I have my doubts about the likelihood that they manage to conduct the rest of the season without incident. Whatever the teams and players were doing before the tournament to stay healthy was apparently not working at all. I hope they can develop something that works apart from the enforced bubble.

FWIW, despite WWoS having some production gear installed, they apparently brought in about a dozen production trucks (semi trucks) in order to handle the TV side of this tournament. Many jobs are being done away from Florida (including the announcers, graphics, and at least some replay).

I have some ties to the remote production field and just talked to someone "in the know". :)

FWIW, despite WWoS having some production gear installed, they apparently brought in about a dozen production trucks (semi trucks) in order to handle the TV side of this tournament. Many jobs are being done away from Florida (including the announcers, graphics, and at least some replay).

I have some ties to the remote production field and just talked to someone "in the know". :)

Thanks for the info. Any thoughts on who will win the tournament?

While I have no rooting interest now that my Revolution have been eliminated I wasn't sure who I would cheer for to win the tournament. After watching the game last night and seeing how badly Oscar Pareja wanted to win, I am pulling for Orlando to win it all. After all, it would be quite the "Cinderella " story! GO LIONS!! ⚽🦁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter