Wine & Beer - Logistics

based on my experience in Vancouver last week, you would have had big problems with the small bottles of wine. We've found the people working at PC to use more common sense than those in Vancouver when it comes to the alcohol carry on policy

based on my experience in Vancouver last week, you would have had big problems with the small bottles of wine. We've found the people working at PC to use more common sense than those in Vancouver when it comes to the alcohol carry on policy
I didn't have a problem when I cruised out of there. I don't think I've ever been asked to pull it out of my carry on. Even if it ever was an issue it's not that big a deal. They give your alcohol back to you at end of cruise. I think people make a bigger deal out of it then it really is. Like it's some kind of criminal act if you bring in the wrong quantity in the wrong size bottle. I'm guessing 2/3 of the people on the ship don't even know what the alcohol policy is.

Most of the ports in Europe have a shop in the port that sells beer and wine. It sure would be nice if the US ports did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter