Winnie the Pooh Peeps for Easter

mlbtange

Earning My Ears
My husband works for Just Born Candy (the makers of Teenie Beenie Jelly Beans and marshmallow Peeps for Easter). They have been making many forms of marshmallow for years (now ALL called peeps) such as Xmas trees and snowmen, Halloween pumpkins and cats, ghosts, hearts, etc. They will also be releasing red, white and blue stars in time for the Olympics, but more importantly they are also releasing...............

WINNIE THE POOH PEEPS! Yes, Disney will be releasing them around Easter and will decide from there if they will keep them on the market year round. Two problems - normally this size box of peeps sell for about $1.00. Disney has set the price at $3.00 for this favorite bear! The other problem is that they will only be available at Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Stores and catalog. I'm not sure about online. Happy Easter candy shopping!!!

PEEPS!!!! I LOVE PEEPS!!!

When are the Figment Peeps coming out!!!!

And CATS? I've never seen cat Peeps!! Where do I get them?

I would be excited about a new Pooh item, except for the fact that I HATE marshmallow. OH well at least it is good for some people.

Mike

Any Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day peeps?

Originally posted by JudySue
PEEPS!!!! I LOVE PEEPS!!!

When are the Figment Peeps coming out!!!!

And CATS? I've never seen cat Peeps!! Where do I get them?

As I already told JudySue by email - Winnie the Pooh should be out soon, a little closer to Easter. Disney already has them, but Just Born is still manufacturing more.

The cats are "Spooky Cats" that are black and sold at Halloween. You should be able to get them at your local grocery or department store who carry the regular peeps at Easter.

Originally posted by Chuck S
Any Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day peeps?

Yes, they do sell Valentine's Day heart peeps. As of right now, there aren't any St. Patrick's Day peeps - but you never know in the future. You should be able to buy the hearts in whatever stores carry the regular Easter peeps. Enjoy!

I like all the "designer" Peeps, but my favorite ones are the original yellow chic's. I'd love to work at a candy factory. I buy all sorts of Peeps.

Thanks for sharing.
Tina

Don't forget those favorite yellow peeps also come in white, pink, blue, and lavendar!

The Easter Disney Story catalogue arrived today and the Pooh Peeps are in it.
Little Pooh Peeps
are such fun eats
They're not bad for sweets,
They're my dentist's favorite treats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter