Winnie the Pooh Review -- How do you rate it?

How do you rate Winnie the Pooh?

• Five Stars - Excellent

• Four Stars - Very Good

• Three Stars - Good

• Two Stars - Poor

• Five Stars - Failure

Results are only viewable after voting.
It isn't a new movie???

New movie, but a standard Pooh story. I don't even remember last time I read a Pooh book (even if it was within the last 20 years?) but I remembered what it was and where it was going.

Delightful and sweet? ABSOLUTELY!

I was just expecting more. Next to other recent Disney films, it just wasn't as entertaining, exciting or memorable.

I took my dd's--7 and 11 and a friend who was 10 and we all loved it! Very cute, funny, entertaining, a great movie that remained just like I remember it years ago.

i thought it was fantasic, i took my son who is 3. it was the perfect lenght for him, i loved the classic animation, it was so charming.

the nessie short was a great suprise

I saw it on a recent DCL cruise--I don't think I would have otherwise seen it if I'd had to go to a theatre and pay out of pocket--and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it a lot. It has a contemporary sensibility in the visualizing the textual origins of the material, and in the humour and music. What really impressed me is, even with the updates, how true it manages to stay to the gentle spirit source material. There's something almost defiant and daring about how inconsequential it all is, but that's the real charm of Winnie the Pooh, and the movie captures it perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter