Winter is here in Minnesota!

I bought a red wool coat from the Bemidji Woolen Mills once ....

It was built so strongly I think it could survive a nuclear blast!

Great coat, I outgrew it decades ago. Wish I could get another.

Bama Ed

PS - sorry to butt in .....
Don’t be sorry!!

I don't camp at Disney but I do enjoy camping. Let me tell you, waking up to snow Tuesday was crazy! Spun out twice driving that day, it was almost like blizzard conditions.

Attachments

• IMG_4107.JPG
    IMG_4107.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 6

Well- here we are just a little over halfway through October, and we are buried in snow already - unbelievable... thank goodness we got the camper, horse trailer, and boat all moved into our arena yesterday. I think it’s going to be a loooooong winter ⛄

Good news- we are officially booked in a premium meadows site next year- arriving September 28th, and checking out October 17th! Now we just need Covid to GO AWAY!View attachment 533736View attachment 533737View attachment 533738
Well, this is beautiful, even though none of us are ready for Old Man Winter.

Have you met their basset hound Eleanor? She came from us ❤😊 (we raise basset hounds) Chad and Tyler are absolutely awesome! What a crazy small world it is indeed!

I love, love their bassett hound. We look forward to seeing him each visit. I love dogs too, but at our age we aren't getting another one, plus we are still not "over" losing our beloved bichon Scruffy.
We really like the owners of Nature's Edge.

I bought a red wool coat from the Bemidji Woolen Mills once ....

It was built so strongly I think it could survive a nuclear blast!

Great coat, I outgrew it decades ago. Wish I could get another.

Bama Ed

PS - sorry to butt in .....

Don't worry, you aren't butting in. The Woolen Mills is still in business carrying their high end winter clothes. They are probably online - check it out. With your name, I guess you are from Alabama? A woolen coat should last many years down there, LOL!
It sure is a small world, isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!