WISH meet 2003 photos (a link)

Wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of the people that were there, what a fun group! :teeth:

Awesome Pics Tig!! It was so much fun meeting you and Ross. All of the wishers were great, it was an excellent meet!!
Of course most people could tell that by the fact I am wearing tigger ears :)

:teeth:

Thanks for the photos, Karen! That was such a fun night... I LOVED meeting and laughing with everyone.:crazy:

And I want to adopt you and Ross!

Great photos Karen. Thanks for taking the time to caption and post them. I had a great time with the WISHers and the DATWers. I think my second favorite part of DATW was when Disney security stopped me to find out just what a "DATW" was. Of course my favorite was meeting all of you. :)

Great pics!!
Thanks for sharing...

Great pictures, Karen! Even though I wasn't at the Wish, it's nice to see some captioned photos. That way I will be able to tell who the heck is in my pictures from the DATW and the Jellyrolls meet! I met so many people that night! It was insane!

Oh, and I have those Tigger ears now. They were "awarded" to me at the Jellyrolls meet, and I never passed them on to someone else. Just gives me an excuse to come back next year, right?

Karen

Oh, Karen, I think you need to hang onto the ears! :) At least they landed on another Karen (which means you are a Tigger at heart you know...) Of course you should bring them to the next DATW and we'll start a new tradition. ;)

TownCrier - security stopped you? That is too funny! I wonder if they stop any other tour groups (or just the sloshed ones?) Maybe they saw you doing your DATW flag dance and wanted to make sure you didn't poke any eyeballs out... Next time make sure you shave your head so you, SSB and Ross will all having matching shiny scalps.

I'm glad everyone liked the pictures. I wish I had taken more. I hope there is another DATW soon - I had a complete blast at this one! :)

Originally posted by TigH
TownCrier - security stopped you? That is too funny! I wonder if they stop any other tour groups (or just the sloshed ones?) Maybe they saw you doing your DATW flag dance and wanted to make sure you didn't poke any eyeballs out... Next time make sure you shave your head so you, SSB and Ross will all having matching shiny scalps.

Next year we should use a flag from one of those annoying tour groups and see if we get stopped. We can be really rude, and loud, and cut in front of anyone.

Karen

Karen - those are some great pictures - thanks for sharing them - we enjoyed meeting you and Ross and that was a fun night. It was great running into you both again the next day - what a fun place to meet such nice people! Hope we see you again at our favorite place!

Thanks much, Karen, for the photo eassy. And so nice to finally meet both you and Ross, along with so many other successful 'losers'. :) A fun evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter