wish there was a disney world video game

this may seem kindof dumb but I had a dream about a game like that, first you had to choose a character as a tour guide ( i remember in my dream i had two tour guides, the Jenie and Uncle Remus) that character would show you how to go around DW and then you choose what job you want, ( i remember i choose working test track in the loading area and telling people where to go on sorin`) and if you were good enough you could eventually become an imaigneer and desighn a ride or and entirely new theme park.

Like i said it is dumb but it would be interesting if something like that came out.:rolleyes:

I have the game too. My family and I are going to Disney soon so since I just cant wait(really, no kidding) I played it the other day. The official title is: Walt Disney World Quest: Magical Racing Tour. There are a few things from each park and one for both of the WP's. There is also only 1 from DHS(then MGM). Good luck finding it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter