Wishing Upon a Star for...

LikeDaisies

You are one lucky bug.
Two things:

A studio with a king. It will never happen because that’s a 1-BR draw, but man. Even if there were just a few to keep the hope alive, like a Tower Studio / Value Studio.

A 4-bedroom villa, called the Palace Villa. Perfect for large family reunions. Not too many in inventory because they’ll eat up points. Maybe even just two somewhere for the reason above.

What do you all like to dream about impractically for DVC?

Dedicated 2 bedrooms at our home resort, BWV....nearly impossible to get a 2 bedroom standard, even at 11 months, due to the lock off/studios N/A (people walking, etc)….please give us a dedicated 2 bedroom!
Also 1 and 2 bedroom units at Poly. Love the resorts, but dont' want a studio!
And a walkway from AKL to AK, or some other transportation option that is not a bus....not sure how that could be done and not disturb animals, etc. but would be nice to just walk there!

I'm with you on the King bed in the Studio. My wife and I have a hard time justifying 1 bedrooms when it's just the two of us, just to get the king bed (which comes in handy when you're the size of an NFL linebacker like me).

I'd like the option of a master BR with 2 beds. There are situations where friends/family members would be fine sharing a room but not necessarily a bed.

The more options they put in the villas, the harder it is to book. If I got a one bedroom with two queen beds, I'd be really angry. It's called a MASTER bedroom because it is for the master and mistress. So ONE bed.

I know that I get two queen beds in the OKW studio and that's okay for a few nights, but if I showed up to OKW and it had one queen bed and a stupid sleeper sofa, I'd be furious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!