WL, anyone else staying 8/22 - 8/29

Pokprincess

<font color=green>LongTimeDisneyFans<br><font colo
One month to go til WL.... :Pinkbounc

Getting the free dining, made all the ADR's now just have to pack !!

Happy Happy Happy.......

:banana: :dancer: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

We are staying at WL from 8/23-8/29. Really looking forward to our first stay here.

We'll be there - courtyard view- from 8/21-8/29 :cool1: I'll look for your green lime ears :)

We will be at WL August 16 - 24. This is our first stay at the lodge. Bring on the heat! Bring on the free dining! Bring on the fun!

Bill :goodvibes :goodvibes

We will arrive August 18th , staying at the caribbean beach resort! Departing on August 24th! I have an only child, so anyone who would like to get together, we'd love it! Nikki is 7, almost 8.
Dawn

We are staying WL 8.26-9.5! Cant wait just a few days over a month! I am so excited to get back to the lodge and see the renovations.

We're staying at the WL too. Aug21-25. It's just a quick trip I promised my sister for a college graduation gift. It's our first time at the lodge. I hope we like it. This was not our first choice, but it was the only MK resort that was with in our budget this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter